Diversity partners are organizations that have shown a real commitment to fostering and empowering diversity and inclusion in the workforce. View our partner organizations below.
Asheville Area Chamber of Commerce
A not -for -profit based in Asheville, NC. The mission is building community through business. The staff of 45 works with over 1,800 businesses, organizations and coalitions toward common goals of supporting the community and fellow businesses.
Asheville-Buncombe Technical Community College
With a student body of some 27,000 students and a faculty and staff of 1,100, inspires, nurtures and empowers students, employees and the community toward a better quality of life through progressive teaching, bold innovation and supportive collaboration.
With a population of some 247,000 people and 1,200 employees has a mission to promote a healthy, safe, well-educated, and thriving community with a sustainable quality of life and an effective and efficient government our citizens can trust.
The City of Asheville
With a population of some 87,000 people and staff of 1,200, has a mission promoting "Our Quality of Service, Your Quality of Life while upholding the core values of: Continuous Improvement, Integrity, Diversity, Safety and Welfare, and Excellent Service.
- Family Medicine Physician - Angel Primary Care, Franklin, NC at Mission Health (FRANKLIN, NC) June 18, 2018
- Patient Safety Companion-Transylvania Emergency Department at Mission Health (BREVARD, NC) June 18, 2018
- Emergency Department Technician-Transylvania Regional Hospital at Mission Health (BREVARD, NC) June 18, 2018
- Surgical Technician at Mission Health (FRANKLIN, NC) June 17, 2018
- LPN - Physician Practice at Mission Health (Clyde, NC) June 17, 2018
Mission Health System
Mission Health System is a not-for profit based in Asheville, North Carolina with a staff of over 10,000. Mission is the state's sixth-largest health system and the region's only not-for-profit, independent community hospital system governed and managed exclusively in Western North Carolina.
Mountain Area Health Education Center, Inc.
With a staff of 600, is a not-for-profit organization located in Asheville, North Carolina, serving a sixteen county region in Western North Carolina to address national and state concerns with the supply, retention and quality of health professionals.
- One-year Visiting position in Psychology at UNCA (Asheville, North Carolina) June 16, 2018
- Director of Basketball Operations at UNCA (Asheville, North Carolina) June 14, 2018
- Student Accounts Analyst at UNCA (Asheville, North Carolina) June 14, 2018
- Assistant Women's Soccer Coach at UNCA (Asheville, North Carolina) June 14, 2018
- Adjunct Pool in Department of Atmospheric Sciences at UNCA (Asheville, North Carolina) June 12, 2018