Diversity partners are organizations that have shown a real commitment to fostering and empowering diversity and inclusion in the workforce. View our partner organizations below.
Asheville Area Chamber of Commerce
A not -for -profit based in Asheville, NC. The mission is building community through business. The staff of 45 works with over 1,800 businesses, organizations and coalitions toward common goals of supporting the community and fellow businesses.
Asheville-Buncombe Technical Community College
With a student body of some 27,000 students and a faculty and staff of 1,100, inspires, nurtures and empowers students, employees and the community toward a better quality of life through progressive teaching, bold innovation and supportive collaboration.
With a population of some 247,000 people and 1,200 employees has a mission to promote a healthy, safe, well-educated, and thriving community with a sustainable quality of life and an effective and efficient government our citizens can trust.
The City of Asheville
With a population of some 87,000 people and staff of 1,200, has a mission promoting "Our Quality of Service, Your Quality of Life while upholding the core values of: Continuous Improvement, Integrity, Diversity, Safety and Welfare, and Excellent Service.
- New Grad- Clinical Nurse I-McDowell Hospital at Mission Health (MARION, NC) January 16, 2019
- Ultrasound Tech at Mission Health (MARION, NC) January 16, 2019
- Manager - Rehab Services at Mission Health (MARION, NC) January 16, 2019
- Cardiologist - General - Franklin NC at Mission Health (FRANKLIN, NC) January 16, 2019
- New Grad- Clinical Nurse I- Angel Medical Center at Mission Health (FRANKLIN, NC) January 16, 2019
Mission Health System
Mission Health System is a not-for profit based in Asheville, North Carolina with a staff of over 10,000. Mission is the state's sixth-largest health system and the region's only not-for-profit, independent community hospital system governed and managed exclusively in Western North Carolina.
Mountain Area Health Education Center, Inc.
With a staff of 600, is a not-for-profit organization located in Asheville, North Carolina, serving a sixteen county region in Western North Carolina to address national and state concerns with the supply, retention and quality of health professionals.
- Director of Annual Giving at UNCA (Asheville, North Carolina) January 16, 2019
- Visiting Adjunct in Dance at UNCA (Asheville, North Carolina) January 15, 2019
- Adjunct Pool in Department of Mathematics at UNCA (Asheville, North Carolina) January 11, 2019
- Adjunct Pool in Department of Art and Art History: Studio Art at UNCA (Asheville, North Carolina) January 7, 2019
- Adjunct Pool in Department of Art and Art History: Art History at UNCA (Asheville, North Carolina) January 7, 2019